To maintain manufacturer’s statutory warranty for your new car, you need to have reliable logbook services either from dealer or from reliable service provider.
By strictly following the manufacturer’s specifications,our qualified mechanics use OEM parts and provide you with an excellence logbook services.
As dealers do not have an exclusive right to offer logbook services, you can avail our following logbook services and can save you time and money.
Diagnostic Testing & Fault Testing
Brake and clutch servicing
Engine servicing and repairs
Head servicing, repairs and replacement
Tyre sales and fitting
- Road testing of the car
- Safety Checks
- Replacement of engine oil and oil filter
- Check and top-up of tyre pressure
- Wipers Checks
- fuel filter and fuel lines Checks
- Brakes and clutch system Checks
- Pressure test of the cooling system
- Adjustment of handbrake (where applicable)
- Steering and suspension Checks
- Lube all doors
- Battery (including charging) Checks
Why Choose Us